Friday, February 23, 2007

Week Seven!

February 20 -
Today Matt and I met with a client at Cabinets Plus. They just opened their store and want to get their name out to the public. The client gave us information about her store, her budget, and what she wanted. She wanted to keep the first commercial simple with still photos and a low budget.

February 23 -
Today Ray gave me the task of writing the script for Cabinets Plus. I had to go through pamphlets that the client had given us and make a safe and informational script, like the client wanted. I also got to come up with some more creative scripts to pitch to the client for more options or maybe even future commercials. It was difficult but I would love to see one of my scripts and definitely see one of my creative scripts be used in a commercial.

No comments: