Monday, January 8, 2007

Cox Media and My Internship

"Cox Media is one of the most respected advertising sales organizations in the industry. We provide cable television advertising planning and buying services, research analysis, professional commercial production and exclusive promotions to advertising agencies and business owners in 13 states nationwide. As part of the Cox Enterprises family of companies, Cox Media is the advertising sales division of Cox Communications Inc.."

I met with Ray, the production supervisor of Cox Media, and Staci, the marketing supervisor of Cox Media, to discuss my internship. Because I really wanted to learn about both the marketing and production sides, we came up with a schedule so I could to both. We decided that I would work 3 hours in marketing on Tuesdays and 6 hours in production on Fridays. I am very excited about my internship because it is my first step towards my dream of some day making national commercials.

No comments: